Sunday 7 March 2010

Springing Forwards Again


Another unit of glade guard added to the wood elf army. And I think I can use the term army now, it's starting to shape up quite nicely. At the moment, it comprises 2 units each of glade guard and wardancers, a unit apiece of dryads and waywatchers/scouts and a single character in the spellsinger. That's about 750 points I reckon.

Next to be painted will be 2  more units of dryads and a treeman. That will bump up the value considerably. After that, I have to decide if I want to add glade riders or convert them to wildriders. Add in another couple of characters and maybe one more unit of glade guard and the army will be complete.

2 comments:

Bloomfield Cricket Club said...

Beautiful looking army you have there - nice subtle tones and colours.

zealot said...

I'd suggest glade riders. I think they're amazing and WE close combat isn't as fun as running circles around your enemy, pin-cushion style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...