Wednesday 1 October 2008

Whooosh, boom, it's Orktober!

I'm not the first to use the term "Orktober" and I'm sure I won't be the last, but I really want to make a big push this month with them. After a reasonable start, I seem to be struggling to find the time for them recently. I have over 50 assembled, 15 completely painted and the final 5 of the shootas mob partially painted. Once they are finished, I would like to tackle the ard boyz mob and their trukk. That would give me 2 troops selections fully painted. Add to it a HQ in the shape of the Black Reach warboss and that would be a decent start to the army. If I could get more than that in the month I would be very happy.

Here's the rokkit launcha conversion from the shoota boyz, though I am starting to think that 2 big shootas would be a better option for this squad, as they tend to take on infantry rather than vehicles. Cracking armour is a problem for the army, so I do need some rokkits somewhere, but maybe a squad of tankbustas is a better place for him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...