Thursday 1 June 2017

Ghouls

A unit of hastily painted ghouls. As I said in my last post, I am keen to get something painted more rapidly than the usual months (years!) long slog, so these are a bit rough around some edges. Still, I am happy with them for the amount of time spent on them.

These are the plastic goblins from the Hobbit game, perfect ghouls/troglodytes/demons in my eyes. They are based on two pence coins, handily magnetic, cheap and they give a little weight to the model. Onward to the next figure, some kind of super ghoul coming up.....

3 comments:

Michal DwarfCrypt said...

What a beauty painted Ghouls!
Fantastic skin colour.
regards

Modeliani said...

Your ghouls are always the best!

Nord said...

Thanks guys, more on the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...