Wednesday 8 July 2009

Wasted Time?

I spent a couple of hours yesterday putting together a spawn for the chaos army. I wanted it to be possibly marked by Slaanesh, so I used fairly slim and "fast" looking parts, including a flying tyranid minus the wings. When I had finished it, I looked at it and thought about it, and looked at it again and again. Finally, I decided I didn't really like what I saw. So it will probably be tossed aside and I will have a sort through my bits to come up with something else. Better to cut my losses now rather than paint it up and then decide it's not for me.

The good news is that the maruaders are coming along nicely. I just need to put a few final details on the unit and decide on what to do with the bases. I am leaning toward a tundra look, if I can work out how to do that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...